- Norgren,a W.R. Hiatt,b J.A. Dormandy, M.R. Nehler, K.A. Harris, and F.G.R. Fowkes on behalf of the TASC II Working Group, Örebro, Sweden and Denver, Colorado: Inter-Society Consensus for the Management of Peripheral Arterial Disease (TASC II)
- ACC/AHA Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease (Lower Extremity, Renal, Mesenteric, and Abdominal Aortic)
- Belch JJ, Topol EJ, Agnelli G, et al. Critical issues in peripheral arterial disease detection and management: a call to action. Arch Intern Med. 2003;163(8):884-892. (2) Golomb BA, Dang TT, Criqui MH, et al. Peripheral arterial disease: morbidity and mortality implications. Circulation. 2006;114(7):688- 699. (3) Hirsch AT, Haskal ZJ, Hertzer NR, et al. ACC/AHA
- Kuller LH, Shemanski L, Psaty BM, Borhani NO, Gardin J, Haan MN, et al. Subclinical disease as an independent risk factor for cardiovascular disease. Circulation 1995;92:720-6.
Criqui MH, Langer RD, Fronek A, Feigelson HS, Klauber MR, McCann TJ, et al. Mortality over a period of 10 years in patients with peripheral arterial disease. N Engl J Med 1992;326:381-6.
- Kornitzer M, Dramaix M, Sobolski J, Degre S, De Backer G. Ankle/arm pressure index in asymptomatic middle-aged males: an independent predictor of ten-year coronary heart disease mortality. Angiology 1995;46:211-9.
- Ogren M, Hedblad B, Isacsson S-O, Janzon L, Jungquist G, Lindell S-E. Ten year cerebrovascular morbidity and mortality in 68 year old men with asymptomatic carotid stenosis. BMJ 1995;310:1294-8.
- Ouriel K, McDonnell AE, Metz CE, Zarins CK. A critical evaluation of stress testing in the diagnosis of peripheral vascular disease. Surgery 1982;91:686-93.
Yao ST, Hobbs JT, Irvine WT. Ankle systolic pressure measurements in arterial disease affecting the lower extremities. Br J Surg 1969;56:676-9.
- Fowkes FGR, Housley E, MacIntyre CCA, Prescott RJ, Ruckley CV. Variability of ankle and brachial systolic pressures in the measurement of atherosclerotic peripheral arterial disease. J Epidemiol Comm Health 1988;42:128-33.
Suominen V, Rantanen T, Venermo M, Saarinen J, Salenius J: Prevalenze of risk factors of PAO among Patients with elevated ABI. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2008 35:709-714
- Aboyans V, Lacroix P, Doucet S, Preux PM, Criqui MH, Laskar M: Diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease in general practice: can the ankle-brachial index be measured either by pulse palpation or an automatic blood pressure device? Int J Clin Pract 2008 62 (7):1001-1007
- Kawamura T: Assessing Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) by using automated oscillometric devices. Arg Bras Cardiol 2008 90(5):294-298
- Mehlsen J, Wiinberg N, Bruce C: Oscillometric blood pressure measurement: a simple method in screening for peripheral arterial disease. Clin Physiol Funct Imaging 2008 16 [Epub ahead of print]
- Baulmann J, Schillings U, Rickert S, Uen S, Dusing R, Illyes M, Cziraki A, Ninckering G, Mengden T: A new oscillometric method for assessment of arterial stiffness: comparison with tonometric and piezo-electronic methods. J
Hypertens 2008 26(3)523-528
Condividi questa pagina